Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This Works: Stretch Marks

I love trying new things, especially when those things help cure a problem that seems to have no cure. Now while I have only been trying THIS WORKS for the past two weeks, I have seen a small change in my signs of growth spurts. The stretch mark oil has won numerous awards and mentions as well as the validation of being used by the Material Girl. In the spirit of full disclosure, I did not spend the $60 retail as listed on Beautyhabit, I actually only spent around $8 from TJ Maxx (I bought all three bottles). If your To the Maxx doesn't have it, I do know that Barney's sells it and at times offers it on discounts.

Follow my blog with bloglovin. Click here to "FOLLOW" How I'm Living on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your marvelous mind murmurings here!