Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fashion Loves Unite: Fashionphile

As I am all about living large, but saving a dollar, I know that it can be difficult to live luxuriously without going broke. On my quest to purchase a Goyard St. Louis, I have realized that there is more than one way to go about any situation. That is how I discovered the world of consignment and the website Fashionphile.com. Fashionphile is a company that sells gently loved designer handbags and accessories for a fraction of what it would cost in the store. The consignment boutique has a showroom as well as a Better Business Bureau certification, so you can shop confidently. If you're a west coast wanderer, you're in luck because the store is located near the posh and touristy Rodeo Drive, so take a look. If not, their website provides an honest and adequate description of the product and a 7-day money back guarantee, though I'm sure you won't need it!

Follow my blog with bloglovin. Click here to "FOLLOW" How I'm Living on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your marvelous mind murmurings here!