Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hair Care

I am all about living richly and shopping thrifty--especially when it comes to fashion!--even more when it deals with my being. This is why I search for products that will liven my skin or fluff my hair. Today, I am all about thickening and lengthening my tresses using the salon fave Rusk. I consistently pay a 6-week visit to the salon for a cut and conditioning, but in between, I like to keep my hair lively with the brand's thickr line and their Sensories "conditioning" spray. Now while these products can run upwards of $15 for the smaller bottles, I have found that browsing TJ Maxx can reward with the 22 oz. bottle for $5 less. Even hair care emporium Ulta has the brand for less. So check out one of the stores near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your marvelous mind murmurings here!