Friday, August 6, 2010

Luggage

My mind has been ablaze with what I am to do with the my next years on the sexy hot planet and the one want that will not allow itself to be pushed from the forefront on my mind is travel! To travel, you need luggage and while I am not short in that department, I do love an upgrade! That is why today's post is all about not where you go, but what you take to get there! Now while some of the rich and most of the famous like to be seen with their Louis Vuitton monogram keepalls (and I do not fault them, to each is own), my favorite brands are BRICs, Hartmann and Tusting. These brands all cost upwards of too much, but that doesn't mean they are out of reach!

Now while I am in the midst of looking to purchase a Coach duffle for all of my quick traveling needs, I will say that for those living in and out of suitcases or traveling with family rolling luggage is essential in airport battle grounds. A great place to purchase is on sites like Ebay (from actual companies, not individuals, who have stores online), my absolute favorite Overstock.com and Amazon.com. Tusting is a little trickier since it is a UK brand, but Magnums.net is a perfect place to start (they have good clearance) and also sells one of my other fave brands: Longchamp. Searches for Tusting also pulled up: luggageguru.com, but always be weary of sites you're not familiar with and use the Better Business Bureau to check them out!

Follow my blog with bloglovin. Click here to "FOLLOW" How I'm Living on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your marvelous mind murmurings here!