Thursday, November 29, 2012

Jumping for the Jimmy Choo Rhea

Another day, another bag and another post. I already routinely lust after shoes -- especially the shoemaker of all shoemakers Jimmy Choo -- so it is no surprise that I would find myself totally smitten with a tote by the famous designer brand extraordinaire. Such is the case with Choo's Rhea tote. I just like it. I can't say that it's the gold hardware, or the structure; the leather or the craftsmanship. I can only say I like and I would happily chuck all of my belongings inside to cart to and fro wherever I choose to roam. The only caveat is the same caveat that has me stuck clicking furiously at keys day in and day out -- moola, as the bag has a steep, but not up to Everest price of $700 to $1300, depending on where you look.



 All I can ask is, where are my lottery winnings?

***image courtesy of nordstrom.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your marvelous mind murmurings here!