Thursday, October 25, 2012

Traveling Fool

I like to label myself otherworldly because I have nothing better to do, but in reality I'm much more of an other-continental-ly being. I'd like to say I'm a super-linguist and travel buff that has visited all seven continents (even the one that's just a block of ice), but that would be a lie and I'm not a politician. I have ventured to other landmasses besides my home territory and in doing so have realized how much of a pain it is to not travel like a gazillionaire. Firstly, baggage checking is frustrating and secondly, not baggage checking is just as annoying. Since most people must carry-on (in more ways than one) and I'm included in that bubble, I have been looking and looking for a stylish, quality brand to keep-all my travel goods. I am the proud owner of a leather Coach duffle, but when it's loaded down it's not fitting in the overhead compartment and I can't shoulder the burden. I've perused and perused and after loving and leaving Tumi ($595 for a carry-on bag just wont do), I've decided on the BRICs x-bag line. It's light, it's cute and I won't go mental if it is dropped or scratched or lost (THE HORROR, TSA). The cost of the 21inch Carry-on Spinner Trolley and the Large Sportina Shopper vary depending on the site, but my one true love Amazon.com has them both for around $250 (here and here).

*Image courtesy of bloomingdales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your marvelous mind murmurings here!