Monday, November 8, 2010

Spotlight: Cheryl Cole

I do not know in how many ways I can discuss the epic-ness that is British fashion/singing diva Cheryl Cole, but I thought that I would take to the blog to discuss the necessity for her to institute an American invasion sometime in the near future. Cole, 27, just released her so-so sophomore album Messy Little Raindrops, preceded by the catchy single "Promise This" which shot to #1 in the U.K. and Ireland (the album followed suit). She has been a judge on the UK version of the X-Factor with reports stating that Simon Cowell has plans to pull her stateside for when his American version launches in 2011. Now sources are stating that Cole may be signing a £6 million album contract to release her first two albums in the United States as well as two additional ones in the future. I think Cole is a true talent (she doesn't have legendary vocal chops, but CAN sing and dance with the best of them) and seems like quite the kind soul. Hopefully it'll be a new success for her, though I am still gunning for my Girls Aloud reunion! Enjoy "Promise This" below:



Follow my blog with bloglovin. Click here to "FOLLOW" How I'm Living on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your marvelous mind murmurings here!