Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Music Minute

British girl group Girls Aloud. I've been obsessed with their single "The Promise" for months now, but I decided to venture out and listen to more of their music and it is definitely reminiscent of the 90s wave of girl groups. Their latest CD Out of Control has gone double platinum in the U.K. and they just won a Brit Award for best single of the year. Though they've been around for 6-years (they were founded through a reality television show Popstars: The Rivals in 2003) they have yet to make a splash across the pond here in the U.S.

Lets hope that happens soon. For now, I'll just continue to listen to their 2008 single "Can't Speak French" from their 2007 album Tangled Up. Did I mention, they actually have talent?

Follow my blog with bloglovin. Click here to "FOLLOW" How I'm Living on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your marvelous mind murmurings here!