Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Protect Your Digits

I've been converted! After scouring the racks at Dollar Tree (everyone should go in their lifetime) I discovered Nivea hand creme for that special price and decided to give it a try. I have now been converted from regular lotion. My hands feel soft and smooth and pop against fresh manicures! Everyone should take care of their skin (not only because your hands are one of the first to show age), but because it protects you, so you should respect it in return. Now while I don't know how long the heavenly dollar will be stocking my new favorite thing, Wal-Mart offers a free sample and ULTA beauty sells it for the same amount of Washington's.

Follow my blog with bloglovin. Click here to "FOLLOW" How I'm Living on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your marvelous mind murmurings here!