Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Denim Takeover

I am a HUGE denim fanatic, but due to the record heat waves across this fine planet I have refrained from traipsing through the gardens in my old blues. Somehow, my indigo pride needs to shine and I have found that representation through my Gap Outlet jean jacket. The jean jacket has been a staple in fashion since the dawn of Vogue and weaves in and out of fashion trends as much as Lindsay Lohan on the 101. It is the perfect addition to nearly any outfit and a great way to look trรจs-cute in a long or short sundress. I am all over the Current/Elliot jacket pictured above, but not so much the $275 price tag. If you need a sensible version, OldNavy ($29.50), Gap ($69.50) and Revolve ($78) post cheaper prices!

Follow my blog with bloglovin. Click here to "FOLLOW" How I'm Living on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your marvelous mind murmurings here!