Thursday, July 15, 2010

Covet: Goyard

After securing my prized Cabas Mezzo Señor Louis as well as my checkbook wallet I have turned my attention to another tote: Goyard St. Louis PM (approx. $940). I am constantly on the search for brands that represent under-the-radar prominence and the French luxury goods manufacturer does just that. With stores in just a handful of locations across the world, Goyard also establishes itself on a throne of exclusivity that rivals few (maybe Hermès--though, since the Oprah scandal, I am not a fan). They will also personalize products like the handbag above. Learn more about the company on their website.

Follow my blog with bloglovin. Click here to "FOLLOW" How I'm Living on Twitter.

3 comments:

  1. I have wanted one of these for years.... I'm saving my pennies and will hopefully have one by holidays 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT this bag, really really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)!

    ReplyDelete

Share your marvelous mind murmurings here!