Monday, December 27, 2010

Louis Vuitton Key Holder

Sometimes, very rarely, but sometimes I do not feel like lugging around all of those fabulous purses I so covet and during those times I need something a little smaller to hold all of my cards and cash (though that is a rare occurrence as well, I'm a plastic girl). This is why I have turned to Louis Vuitton and the brand's multicolore key holder. I'm not really a huge fan of the Vuitton's rainbow motif, but I will take it in small doses and this card holder is just small enough for me. Now while $250 is too much for something this tiny for me, eBay and other websites like Bonanzle can let you grab one for a little cheaper.

Follow my blog with bloglovin. Click here to "FOLLOW" How I'm Living on Twitter.

1 comment:

Share your marvelous mind murmurings here!