Thursday, December 2, 2010

Every Girl Needs One

No, not a black dress (though we all need one of those too). Every girl needs the perfect trench! And with fall quickly turning to winter, that trench is the perfect way to look ultra cute in the ultra cold/rainy/inclement weather! Brr.... Now while I am ALL over the classic Burberry Trench, the short and sweet Burberry Brit ($795) being my favorite followed by it's sister, the longer, double breasted at the same price, I am not all over that price (and that isn't even from the more in demand Burberry Prorsum line). This is why I skipped over to Overstock.com where it is all about the "O!, such a good price" and discovered just the perfect Michael Kors trench for me at the perfect price!

Follow my blog with bloglovin. Click here to "FOLLOW" How I'm Living on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your marvelous mind murmurings here!