Friday, June 24, 2011

Want, Need, Have to Have: MESSENGERS!

Greetings from the land of overstuffed tote bags! My arms are growing tired and while I love to look classic and refined, I find that my fave Cabas Mezzo and his friend St. Louie are becoming a little to heavy to handle. That is why I have turned to the land of the satchel and with an array of brands to choose from, I'm sure I can settle on one or maybe all.... of course, this would be brought to you by the department of wishful thinking. Listed above is the Cambridge Satchel from Scotland-based (and online) boutique Bohemia. Below are some other nice sidekicks from brands I have already mentioned and loved to others that I also presently salivate over. As of now, I've kicked Kate Spade to the side in favor of my British pride ($167.57 for 14" -- and they do monogram!)! And if you can't tell, I want it in ORANGE!

Michael Kors "Medium" Messenger Saddle Bag, $228.00 @ Nordstrom.com


















Kate Spade Essex Scout, $395.00 @ KateSpade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your marvelous mind murmurings here!