Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Keepall My Travel Goods

While I am still daydreaming of foreign lands an eighteen-hour flight away, I am also vacillating between my new travel bag du jour. While I was all about my Coach duffel with pretty mini-C's (and still am), I am also on a Louis V overdose--the French malletier's marvelous monogram has again caught my attention and I am all over a Keepall 45 with the strap to boot. But, as I have established many times before, I have a taste for champagne, but a budget for beer. That is why I am all over finding a pre-loved version with a vintage feel for half the price at my favorite haunts including Malleries. If you've got an eye and can spot a fake, eBay posts bags for even bigger savings.

Follow my blog with bloglovin. Click here to "FOLLOW" How I'm Living on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your marvelous mind murmurings here!