Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Covet: Trove Tkees

I've long been a fan of J.Crew's thin-strapped flip-flop and the way it makes my legs poor into my feet (if that is sensible), however, they have never supplied me with the nude sandal I so desperately needed. Therefore, we had to part ways and I have become a convert to Trove Tkees or "cosmetics for your feet." After searching far and wide for the sandals that have adorned the likes of Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba, I found them... apparently when everyone else has too. Apparently, the sandal maker is on back order, but with some vigilance and determination I'm sure the new online boutique will be open soon!

Follow my blog with bloglovin. Click here to "FOLLOW" How I'm Living on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your marvelous mind murmurings here!